Westport Cabinet with Open Shelf Teak Outdoor Kitchen
What we offer!
✔ Free Shipping Continental U.S
✔ Same-Day Order Processing
✔ Tax-Free Sale In Your State
✔ Full Manufacture Warranty
Celebrate in style with our Westport Outdoor Kitchen Collection, crafted of natural, high-quality teak and stainless steel. Each piece is designed to be used outside and yet is stylish enough to be used inside as well. The modular Cabinets have natural teak bases with Bianco Athena white marble tops and can be arranged in a variety of configurations. Use to store cushions, throws, garden tools, pool accessories or serveware.
- Hand-built from sustainably harvested, high-quality teak that is naturally resistant to mildew, so it holds up to rain and humidity
- Durable teak frame is kiln-dried to remove moisture, guarding against warping and cracking, and sanded by hand so it's smooth to the touch
- Over time, teak will develop a natural silver patina if left untreated
- Teak naturally releases resinous oils as it weathers; using a rug is recommended to help prevent staining of deck or patio surface
- Durably constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Teak slats form a chevron pattern
- Brushed stainless steel hardware
- Fully concealed internal stainless steel hardware
- Adjustable, nonmarring plastic foot glides
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Due to natural variations in marble, each piece is inherently unique
- Cabinet with Open Shelf:
- Bianco Athena white marble top
- Two adjustable, removable shelves; accommodates an outdoor refrigerator up to 26"W x 22"D x 33"H (sold separately)
- Simple assembly (place top on base)
Our furniture is built of premium, natural teak.
Teak is a durable, dense, coarse, close-grained hardwood ideal for patio furniture. It contains high levels of resinous oils that make it naturally resistant to moisture, repellent to insects and impervious to drying. Teak also contains silica, a sand-like component that makes it resistant to fungal decay, water, rotting, warping, shrinking and swelling.
Untreated teak will naturally develop a lovely silver-gray patina over time that some people desire. This process occurs as surface pigments start to fade (which does not affect the durability or strength of the wood). Treated teak will retain its natural golden color longer but will require periodic reapplication of teak oil. In either case, periodic cleaning may be necessary to remove stains and surface mildew.
Rain and damp conditions will cause some - but not all - of the resinous oils to naturally release from teak, which can stain some patio surfaces and cushions. This natural leaching will stop over time but, until it does, prevent stains by placing teak furniture on a rug, removing cushions from wet or damp teak and cleaning cushions with soapy water as soon as stains begin to appear.
Cleaning Teak Furniture:
Although naturally resistant to decay, mildew can form on the surface, especially when used outside for long periods of time. Surface mildew does not affect the durability or longevity of the wood and can be easily washed off.
To clean the surface, either spray the furniture with water or apply a mild washing solution and scrub the surface with a soft-bristle brush.
- Always begin with a mild - or more diluted - cleaning solution (see below). If that does not work, try a stronger concentration or a store-bought teak cleaner.
Teak Cleaning Solution:
- 1 cup chlorine bleach
- 1 cup laundry detergent
- 1 gallon warm water
- Either apply the above cleaning solution using a brush with soft, plastic bristles (metal bristles will scratch the surface) or apply the store-bought cleaner according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Allow to sit on the furniture for approximately 5-10 minutes, longer for more stubborn stains.
- Thoroughly rinse the cleaning solution with clean water (spray it with a garden hose).
To remove remaining stains, lightly sand the affected areas with fine-grit sandpaper until the stain disappears.
Oiling/Sealing Teak Furniture:
Treating teak with oil or teak sealer helps to retain and enhance teak's natural golden honey color. It does not affect its strength or longevity. Teak that remains outside for extended periods of time will require reoiling or resealing approximately every 2 to 3 months.
Tung oil is recommended by professionals, but linseed oil and store-bought teak oil can also be used. (If using a commercial teak sealer, follow the manufacturer's instructions.)
Storing Teak Furniture:
When teak furniture is not in use, we recommend using covers, storing it indoors or placing it in a watertight shed or garage. If storing in a heated room, avoid immediately moving it into a cold outdoor area, as sudden differences in temperature and humidity may cause the wood to split.
All orders qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 3-5 business days after your order is placed. We do not guarantee shipping transit times.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience. Please note that Some items may be on a pre order status if thats is the case we will contact you.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Marvellesures wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our store policies carefully. By purchasing from us you argree to the terms set forth in our store policies.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
Please note that some items may have restocking fees please read the description of the item of the prior to placing an order , And it is your responsibility for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Marvellesures to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to info@Marvellesures.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at info@Marvellesures.com to report the damage. If you call us we will ask for you to send an email for documentation purposes.
- We will offer free replacement parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a refund/replacement. We are an online only dealer and are unable to perform or coordinate repairs for damaged items.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a refund/full replacement.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer. You still cannot use your items during this time.
- Keep packaging, box, and items in case the item needs to be inspected by the freight carrier.
If you don't notify us of damage via email within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, free replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances. After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
Please note, some of our products may arrive with residue on them, which is a byproduct of the manufacturing process. Marvellesures is not responsible for the costs associated with cleaning or removing manufacturing residue from delivered products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.