Is operating a greenhouse on your bucket list? Take advantage of all the new and exciting features available with Riverstone Industries' Monticello 8X12 Black Greenhouse (Mojave Edition). This package includes tons of extras and upgrades to make gardening easy and efficient.
Proudly Made in The USA
Monticello - Mojave Edition is the ideal warm weather-growing greenhouse. Proudly made in the USA, we have now added to the list of features an off-the-grid solar-powered commercial grade ventilation system to the Monticello.
This system will allow owners to now have much better control of their growing environment with NO electrical costs.
Our commercial fan, exhaust lovers, and commercial thermostat are all made in the USA and our solar panel can produce more than 2 times the needed power to operate the fan at 100%, allowing for future options such as lighting and heating.
The Mojave edition also now comes standard with pre-tinted roof panels and automatic roof vents. The benefit is both aesthetically pleasing and functional, no more need for our shade cloth system and taking the guesswork out of temperature control.
The Monticello is still Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade - not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and electrostatically painted Black (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 60 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse.
Why is this important? The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the wintertime before collapsing on itself also the easier it will get damages in wind.
While most hobby greenhouses on the market us less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as .2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate.
This is the same thickness as used in commercial greenhouses. The twin-wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime.
This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
At 7ft 6in tall at the peak Monticello's above-average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
From the integrated base to the built-in rainwater gutter system, to the automatic roof vent opener and dual hinged doors with an opening of almost 6ft high x 4 & ½ft wide ensures you are sure to enjoy the Monticello greenhouse for years to come.
The Monticello also offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4ft extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future. You get what you pay for and with the Monticello, this rings true.
We back the Monticello with the strongest warranty in the industry (10 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate.
For the gardener that is looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you. We hope you enjoy growing in the Monticello as much as we enjoyed designing it.
- 8.1 ft. W x 12.4 ft. L x 7.6 ft. H
- Mojave Edition Includes: Monticello 12 Ft Greenhouse, Monticello Solar Ventilation System, Monticello Commercial Folding Bench System, Tinted Roof And Ventilation Panels, Monticello Programmable Watering System, Monticello Greenhouse Sink System, Rsi Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollenator System
- EASY assembly construction. Integrated flush base design.
- High Impact Uv Stable 8Mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Walls And Roof, Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Frame Construction, Natural Aluminum color or Electrostatically Painted Black Frame
- 2 - 2ft x 2ft roof vents with automatic openers, Integrated dual rainwater gutter system
- Large 6ft x 4ft wide door opening, Hinged Lockable Double Doors, Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt (allowing for fewer parts)
- Expandable - ability to expand greenhouse in 4ft increments as needs grow
- Efficient - average cost to run greenhouse year-round $200-$250
- The snow load capacity of 24 lbs/sq. ft., Wind load of 65 MPH
- Proudly Designed & Made In The USA
||BLACK OR ALUMINUM
||8.1 ft. X 12.2 ft. X 7.6 ft.
|Product Length (IN)
|Product Height (IN)
|Product Width (IN)
|Product Weight (LB)