Size: 168In X 168In
Proudly Made in the USA, the ACACIA Kit Gazebo program offers the enthusiast the ability to extend their covered living area with the safety and security provided by our heavy duty, but simple to assemble design. The ACACIA Gazebo Kit is a kit and does NOT include the wood for the 4 legs or 4 headers. This is the responsibility of new owner to pick their own lumber out locally. Why did we do this? We did this to help keep the cost down, not only the cost of the lumber but also the cost of shipping heavy oversized beams. We also did this to allow for more freedom to customize with longer or shorter legs beams. As of March 2021 the lumber cost for standard pressure treated 4x4’s in the sizes required for the headers and legs would cost between $150-$200 as tested in various regions of the USA. The gazebo roof framing is made with extruded aluminum and electrostatic finish actually sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond, much stronger that simple powder coating commonly found in imported versions. The custom made steel brackets, carriage bolts, and hardware all have the same industrial powder coating finish. Our canopy 2 piece covers are designed to allow for ventilation under the gazebo and to help ensure updrafts from damaging the gazebo canopy. We proudly use Outdura branded Acrylic Marine fabrics proudly made in the USA. Our factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit. With 33 total colors available, we are sure that there is a color to match your exterior and your needs. Our Outdura canopies are UV protected, and designed to resist fading and staining for years. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning. The best part of the ACACIA gazebo is that your dealer can sell you any of the replacement gazebo covers should you need a replacement or would like to change the color. Since we use existing Outdura colors, color matching other components of your outdoor living space is also easy. If your looking for a quality product that is Proudly Made in the USA look no further. We are extremely proud of what we have been able to do and Thank You for your support.
- Canopy Color: Dandelion
- The kit does NOT include the wood required for framing (legs and headers). These must be purchased locally by customer. Legs needed (4): 96" x 3.5"x3.5" ; Headers needed (4): 144" x 3.5" x 3.5". Headers MUST be cut to exact dimensions in order for the canopy to fit. There is flexibility in the height of the legs. Be sure to accommodate additional inches if you plan to mount in cement or in the ground!
- Kit includes 2 part canopy, canopy framing and all hardware needed for assembly: brackets, bolts, screws, washers, nuts, drill bit, wrench, finishing caps, including ground anchoring system.
- Canopy Dimensions: 168 in. x 168 in.
- Finished dimensions: Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 151" x 151"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 144" x 144"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 168" x 168"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Easy to assemble, Rust resistant, extruded aluminum roof framing.
- Heavy duty electrostatically coated black steel bracket and hardware
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Outdura 9.25 oz. acrylic marine fabric. Outdura Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability.
- ALWAYS REMOVE CANOPY TOP IN SEVERE WEATHER TO AVOID DAMAGE.
- 100% Made in the USA (canopy, aluminum frame, electrostatic coating, nuts, screws, bolts, brackets, all printing). 2 year Canopy limited manufacturer’s warranty.
All orders qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 3-15 business days after your order is placed. We do not guarantee shipping transit times.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience. Please note that Some items may be on a pre order status if thats is the case we will contact you.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Marvellesures wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our store policies carefully. By purchasing from us you argree to the terms set forth in our store policies.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
Please note that some items may have restocking fees please read the description of the item of the prior to placing an order , And it is your responsibility for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Marvellesures to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to info@Marvellesures.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.