A mix of soft curves and streamlined angles make Surrey Hill a classic collection that will stand the test of time. Frames are handcrafted from high-quality teak that has been kiln dried to eliminate expansion and shrinkage. Cushions are upholstered in 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric. The Dining Table features a kiln-dried teak tabletop and a powder coated aluminum base.
- Includes Dining table, two dining arm chairs and four dining side chairs
- Hand-built from sustainably harvested, high-quality teak that is naturally resistant to mildew, so it holds up to rain and humidity
- Durable teak chair frames and tabletop are kiln dried to remove moisture, guarding against warping and cracking, and sanded by hand so it's smooth to the touch
- Teak naturally releases resinous oils as it weathers; using a rug is recommended to help prevent staining of deck or patio surfaces
- Weathered teak finish
- Durable, yet lightweight aluminum table base is finished with a protective powder coat to resist the elements
- Frame is backed by an industry-leading 10-year structural warranty
- All-weather cushions have a high-resiliency foam core, wrapped in plush polyester
- 100% solution-dyed fabric resists mold, mildew and fading - and is easy to clean
- Dining Table is crafted of kiln-dried teak atop a sturdy, powder coated aluminum base
- Table comfortably seats six adults
- Table features a 2-inch umbrella hole
- Assembly required
- To avoid staining, do not place new Weathered Teak items on porous stone surface until after at least three rainfalls to account for the release of natural oils. See Materials & Care below for more details.
Please note: Digital renderings of custom upholstery may differ in pattern placement from the actual item.
SURREY HILL TEAK DINING SIDE CHAIRS, SET OF TWO #170055_WEA
Our teak furniture is built of premium, natural teak.
It contains high levels of resinous oils that make it naturally resistant to moisture, repellent to insects and impervious to drying. Teak also contains silica, a sand-like component that makes it resistant to fungal decay, water, rotting, warping, shrinking and swelling. Teak is extremely durable and ideal for outdoor patio furniture and if left untreated, teak will develop a lovely silver-gray patina over time that some people desire.
To avoid staining, do not place new Weathered Teak items on porous stone surface until after at least three rainfalls to account for the release of natural oils. To manually prevent staining, place items on grass or non-porous surface and hose down. Allow pieces to fully dry and repeat this process at least two more times before placing furniture back on porous stone surface.
Designed to be a part of your life for seasons to come, all outdoor aluminum, teak and wicker furniture frames are backed by an industry-leading 10-year structural warranty for residential use. We also offer a two-year warranty on cushion fabric and cast aluminum, stainless, wicker and teak finishes. Warranties for fabric, finish and frame exclude normal wear and tear and require that furniture was properly maintained as outlined in care instructions.
All orders qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 3-15 business days after your order is placed. We do not guarantee shipping transit times.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience. Please note that Some items may be on a pre order status if thats is the case we will contact you.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Marvellesures wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our store policies carefully. By purchasing from us you argree to the terms set forth in our store policies.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
Please note that some items may have restocking fees please read the description of the item of the prior to placing an order , And it is your responsibility for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Marvellesures to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to info@Marvellesures.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.