ComfortBilt HP50 2,200 sq. ft. EPA Certified Pellet Stove with Auto Ignition and 47 lb GREY/BLACK
What we offer!
✅ 0% APR Finance Available
✅ Full Manufacture Warranty
✅ Same-Day Order Processing
✅ Free Shipping Continental U.S
✅ No Sales Tax what you see is what you pay.
Inspecting Your Delivery/Damaged Items
Damage and Defects:
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects.
You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you notify us of damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us at info@Marvellesures.com to report the damage. If you call us we will ask for you to send an email for documentation purposes.
- We will offer free replacement parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a refund/replacement. We are an online only dealer and are unable to perform or coordinate repairs for damaged items.
- Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a refund/full replacement.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer. You still cannot use your items during this time.
- Keep packaging, box, and items in case the item needs to be inspected by the freight carrier.
If you don't notify us of damage via email within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, free replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances. After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
Please note, some of our products may arrive with residue on them, which is a byproduct of the manufacturing process. Marvellesures is not responsible for the costs associated with cleaning or removing manufacturing residue from delivered products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.