24" Maverick Freestanding Breckwell Pellet Stove SP22 Product Details
The SP22 Maverick pellet stove is a low-maintenance, environmentally-friendly product that packs a lot of efficiency into a smaller unit. The simple design, durable construction, automatic ignition, and quiet operation make this unit one of our most popular. Available options include ceramic brick panels, realistic log set, and surround panel set for insert option.
Providing exceptional heat at an outstanding value, Breckwell pellet and wood stoves are efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly. For those seeking an alternative heat source for their homes, Breckwell stoves offer incomparable quality and output.
*Please Note: Images are shown with Pedestal Assembly, not included; sold separately.
*Also Note: Pedestal Assembly is REQUIRED to complete this unit.
- Available as an insert or freestanding model
- Up to 40,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 1500 sq. ft. 4 heat settings.
- The automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 45 hours on each load with the 45 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” automatic fire starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Up to 45 hours burn time
Owner’s Instruction and Operation Manual
- BTU: up to 40,000
- Heating Capacity: up to 1,500 sq ft
- Hopper Capacity: 45 lbs
- Burn Time: up to 45 hrs
- Flue Outlet: 3” Rear Vent
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Dimensions: 24.5 D × 21.5 W × 28.5 H in
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
All orders qualify for free curbside shipping to the contiguous United States.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via LTL freight.
After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us. As soon as your order is placed, we begin processing the order and arranging shipping. In-stock orders typically ship within 3-15 business days after your order is placed. We do not guarantee shipping transit times.
Shipping Transit Times:
Most items take 3-5 business days to deliver after they have left the warehouse. Shipping transit times are not guaranteed - they are estimates based on our experience. Please note that Some items may be on a pre order status if thats is the case we will contact you.
We strongly advise you not to schedule contractors until your order is fully delivered and all items inspected.
If your item is too big and/or too heavy to fight in a normal postal carrier vehicle, your product will be shipped via a freight carrier. We reserve the right to choose which freight carrier delivers your shipment.
Freight shipping is more complicated than a regular postal carrier delivery. Here are some important things to know about freight shipping:
You must be physically present to accept delivery. The freight carrier will either call to schedule a delivery appointment or notify you before delivery. Freight shipments are dropped off at your curb.The driver is NOT expected to deliver your items to your front door, garage, back yard, etc. It's a good idea to have other people there to help you move the shipment.
Extra charges may apply if redelivery needs to be arranged because nobody was at the delivery location. You must sign for the shipment upon acceptance.
Marvellesures wants to ensure a fair shopping experience for all of our customers - please review our store policies carefully. By purchasing from us you argree to the terms set forth in our store policies.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product might be eligible for a return.
Please note that some items may have restocking fees please read the description of the item of the prior to placing an order , And it is your responsibility for shipping costs. This includes the shipping costs incurred by Marvellesures to ship the items to you and the return shipping costs. Additionally, you are responsible for the credit card processing fees associated with the transaction.
Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials. Items must be unused, unassembled, and must be returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. There are absolutely no exceptions.
Items that are NOT eligible for returns include the following:
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products.
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving an a Return Approval.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to info@Marvellesures.com.
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information. Please note the following terms and procedure for approved returns:
You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Original shipping charges paid by you are also ineligible for a refund.
Once your return is approved, we will send Return Approval with shipping labels and instructions on how to ship your return. After your return is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less shipping costs and charges associated with the return. After inspection, we will issue a refund.