Medium Rare with Bonfire Barbecue
Original price $10,999.00 - Original price $10,999.00
$10,999.00 - $10,999.00
Current price $10,999.00
What we offer!
✔ Same-Day Order Processing
✔ FREE Shipping
✔ NO TAX
✔ Full Manufacture Warranty
SKU Medium Rare
Lead time is 8 - 10 weeks
Medium rare is an extended version of the model Rare, which in addition to the professional gas grill and the built-in gas hob, offers a much larger work surface, stainless steel sink and showcase drink cooler for a more complete outdoor kitchen experience.The product is based on a powder-coated 100% aluminum structure which can be easily assembled by the customer. It is equipped with high quality 304 stainless-steel doors and elements. Weather-proof thermo-wood shelves, legs and side wings ensure smooth and enjoyable grilling in all conditions. And the UV, frost and stain resistant polished granite countertop adds stability and elegance to this beautiful model.
The cutting board rail shown in the pictures can be purchased separately, it is not standard equipment for the units.
Dimensions: 438x73x92 cm
Parts & materials:
- Corrosion and rust -resistant powder coated 100% aluminium frame
- Aluminium legs
- Double welded bbq bracket
- High quality 304 stainless steel elements
- Magnetic doors
- Weather proof thermowood shelf
- Removable whether-proof thermowood extension wings
- Grandhall premium G3 burner gas barbecue
- Klarstein built-in gas hob
- UV, frost and stain-proof polished granite countertop
- Edge profiles with extra strong 3M tapes
- Klarstein showcase drinks cooler
- Stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel screws
We strive to give every garden the unique look it deserves. At Grillandia, we create outdoor kitchens that are quick and easy to assemble, in a clean, modern style with the elegance and practicality you want. The laser-cut cleat system provides a huge help in the quick on-site installation of our openair kitchens. Assembling Grillandia outdoor kitchen models or units is super simple, all you need is 2 people, a screwdriver and a special adhesive for the worktops.
You will of course need to follow the included assembly instructions and/or the assembly videos here, but the process itself can be done by anyone, no specialist is required except for the correct connection of some elements to the water, gas or electricity. For this, you will need a special crown-cutting tool packaged with the product and a certified installer for the specific phases. In all such cases, please follow the precise instructions in the manuals provided by the manufacturer of the product concerned. Click here for a video tutorial on how to cut a hole on a kitchen side wall properly.
Each model comes with its own protective cover for helping the careful storage. For units, this is not a standard accessory, but can be purchased separately.
Rare & Medium rare installation:
The Egg Nest & Kamado unit installation:
Bonfire Built-In 4 Burner Black +Cover+Rotisserie + Lifetime Warranty
Ceramic Infrared Rear Burner
Powerful ceremic rear burner is engineered for great temperature and even heat. Perfect for your rotisserie cooking.
- This propane gas grill is designed to be built into an outdoor kitchen countertop and boasts 60,000 BTUs comes with a 15,000BTU infrared rear burner.
- Cast stainless steel burners and solid 304 stainless steel cooking grates give you a great surface for even cooking
- Blue LED control panel lights and high temperature-resistant halogen cooking surface lights make it easier to have a barbecue at night
- Rotisserie kit, quality protective cover, and natural gas conversion tool included
- All 304 stainless steel construction
- Double layer hood
- Four cast stainless steel burners with an infrared rear burner produce 75,000 BTU total.
- Totally 608 Square Inch Cooking Area exclude warming rack's area
- Flame thrower ignition
- Optional sear burner
- Pre-assembling model.
- Fits a cutout in your patio countertop measuring 32.531 inches wide, 20.062 inches deep, and 10.125 inches high. plus this grill features a 32 x 19-inch cooking area (4 main burners and 1 backburner)
- Overall Dimensions (W) x 20-1/16 (D) x 10-1/8 (H)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Number Of Main Burners 4
Grilling Surface BTUs 75,000 BTUs
Main Burners Cast Stainless Steel Burner
Primary Cooking Area 608 Sq. Inches
Main construction 304 stainless steel
Warranty Time Limited lifetime
34 × 27.9 × 24.80 inchs (LxWxH)
LP/NG conversion tool
Includes Cutout Dimensions
32.53 × 21 × 10.12 inchs (LxWxH)
Includes FREE Cover FREE Rotisserie